Ancien site
Tout savoir sur le futur site Web

© Escalade Alsace
Yann Corby

REEL ROCK TOUR 14 - Mardi 28 janvier - Strasbourg

27 Jan 2020 - 11:55

REEL ROCK TOUR 2020

Le REEL ROCK TOUR
, l’évènement mondial du film d’escalade, revient le mardi 28 janvier à Strasbourg avec trois films inédits :

High Road, dresse le portrait de la téméraire et puissante Nina Williams se mesurant aux problèmes de bloc les plus vertigineux et difficiles jamais tentés.

United States of Joe’s
, raconte le choc des cultures entre grimpeurs de bloc et mineurs de fond, d’une petite communauté conservatrice de l’Utah.

Enfin, dans le film évènement de l’année : The Nose Speed Record, Alex Honnold, héros de Free Solo, et Tommy Caldwell, conquérant du Dawn Wall, se confrontent à l’équipe de « dirtbag » Brad Gobright et Jim Reynolds, pour décrocher le record de vitesse le plus risqué de l’escalade.

Retrouvez ces films d’anthologie mardi 28 janvier à 19h30 (ouverture de la salle) à l'UGC Ciné Cité Strasbourg · Strasbourg

- Trackback URL : http://www.escalade-alsace.com/forum/trackback.php?e=595
Page 1 sur 6

Auteur Message
francisthomas

MessagePosté le: 30 Jan 2020 - 08:12    Sujet du message:
Répondre en citant

Thanks for sharing your wealthy information. This is one of the excellent posts which I have seen. I go through your all of your blog, but this blog is the best one. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such an excellent post.We appreciate that please keep going to write more content. We are the essay helper, we provide services all over the globe.Many times students are tensed for their projects and assignments, so at that time they can take online assignment help to complete it on time. There are experts available online who prepare the best essay writing service for you.
Revenir en haut Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
abdulaydin

MessagePosté le: 09 Mar 2020 - 09:11    Sujet du message:
Répondre en citant

This is the most difficult task ever. I have seen how people are doing this activity. I went there with my students, as I am a professor of English in college, provide the different dissertations and essay writing help. We went there on 27 January and have been all the shooting of new films over the rocks. We had the great experience.
Revenir en haut Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
john125

MessagePosté le: 18 Mar 2020 - 08:14    Sujet du message:
Répondre en citant

Hey, Your blog is very informative. It is nice to read such high-quality content. Attractive information on your blog, thank you for taking the time and share with us. The our experts provide you within the time that you provide us. we delivers high-quality content related to segmentation positioning assignment help.

[url=https://managementassignmentshelp.com/business-management-assignment-help.php]Business Management Assignment Help[/url]
Revenir en haut Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur Adresse AIM
situs resmi joker123

MessagePosté le: 18 Mar 2020 - 10:29    Sujet du message:
Répondre en citant

I'm Situs Resmi Slot Joker123 dan Agen Resmi Slot Joker123 say thank you very much for the above article which is very useful and quality.
Revenir en haut Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
MichaelHussey

MessagePosté le: 20 Mar 2020 - 14:14    Sujet du message:
Répondre en citant

I have done this mountain climbing once in my whole life and I have to say that it is a very difficult task like do my assignment cheap. I hope I am going on this kind of event again and do this mountain climbing again in my life. It takes lots of effort from the human body and gives a great experience that remains memorable in the whole life.
michaelaalbert

MessagePosté le: 25 Mar 2020 - 08:57    Sujet du message:
Répondre en citant

I think since you plan on traveling a lot, being a member of a climbing club back home is only good if you are in it long enough to get to know as many of the members as possible. Members leave the club when they move, but the relationships developed through climbing can remain a life time. The current members may be able to help you hook up with former members that live in places you plan on going.
Visit Here: Buy PHD Thesis help
mandyangelica

MessagePosté le: 25 Mar 2020 - 10:21    Sujet du message:
Répondre en citant

I think If you go up a mountain without the right experience, it might very well kill you. Start by getting some books, then find a club to teach Do my assignment cheap you the ropes. Otherwise your going to go get you some crampons, an ice ax and try a mountain and then you will probably die from it.I hope I am going on this kind of event again and do this mountain climbing again in my life.
Visit Here: [url=http://thedissertationhelp.co.uk/write-my-dissertation/]Do my dissertation
mandyangelica

MessagePosté le: 25 Mar 2020 - 10:21    Sujet du message:
Répondre en citant

[quote="mandyangelica"]I think If you go up a mountain without the right experience, it might very well kill you. Start by getting some books, then find a club to teach Do my assignment cheap you the ropes. Otherwise your going to go get you some crampons, an ice ax and try a mountain and then you will probably die from it.I hope I am going on this kind of event again and do this mountain climbing again in my life.
Visit Here: Do my dissertation cheap
joeking

MessagePosté le: 30 Mar 2020 - 08:44    Sujet du message:
Répondre en citant

j'ai vu le film c'etait super!

bet on horse racing online
tonymamamia

MessagePosté le: 07 Avr 2020 - 11:01    Sujet du message:
Répondre en citant

Nigeria is one of the most promising countries in terms of Nigeria B2B Marketplace economic growth in the next decade as the country already has the biggest economy of Africa and has the world’s 49th largest export economy.
georgefaulkner

MessagePosté le: 18 Avr 2020 - 10:48    Sujet du message:
Répondre en citant

Now is the time when people can help you with your assignment in a much simpler way. You do not have to go around and find people to do your assignment. You just need to find people online and ask them to do my assignment cheap.
ashelyblossom

MessagePosté le: 13 Mai 2020 - 18:49    Sujet du message:
Répondre en citant

People love mountain climbing but not everyone loves to play this game. For climbing loves, it's about their craze and love for best nursing assignment help mountains, although it is also one of the dangerous games. Because falling from rocks, falling ice, snow-avalanches, the climber falling, falls from ice slopes, falls down snow slopes are the risks for which most of the people don't love to do this.
Jennabarclay

MessagePosté le: 14 Mai 2020 - 09:30    Sujet du message:
Répondre en citant

I just realized that I never watched Reel Rock. I have 14 episodes to watch now. It's everything like a student can hire write my assignment for me by Assignmentlabs a new season got or even better.
romandavis

MessagePosté le: 23 Mai 2020 - 09:17    Sujet du message:
Répondre en citant

I like to join here for a discussion on general post because Hi, I am Roman Davis. I belong to the UK. My qualification Ph.D. but part-time I have joined Assignment Writing service online providing the students with all types of writing skills. If you are students and want to contact me come on Dissertation Help UK
and get benefits from my writing experience.
Revenir en haut Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur Adresse AIM
milliemowry

MessagePosté le: 23 Mai 2020 - 14:42    Sujet du message:
Répondre en citant

Thank you so much for sharing such valid information. I am really feeling so lucky that I have joined this forum. This information will definitely the best online assignment writing help which I will be going to take. Thank you so much once again.

www.escalade-alsace.com